We are elated to inform you that Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. is organizing and conducting an innovation hackathon tailored exclusively for final year engineering students.
We bring a unique opportunity for the final year students to bring into action their original, neoteric and creative ideas and churn them into a fully functional prototype which can be staged to display their unique perspectives on automotive innovations. As we have always valued fresh talents to come to the forefront, the best performers will be given an opportunity to be placed at DICV subject to the clearance of the assessment process for fresh talents thereafter.
Awards and certificates policy :
- The winning team shall carry home a cash award of INR 1, 00,000
- The first runner up shall be awarded a cash award worth INR 75,000
- The second runner up shall be awarded a cash award worth INR 50,000
- All the 10 finalist teams will be awarded mementos and certificates of participation.
We are looking forward to your active participation and let us mark this as a beginning of new competitive, creative and innovative spirit amongst one and all.
Thanks in advance for your positive cooperation.
Please feel free to reach us at : email@example.com
RULES & GUIDELINES
1. Training & The Placement cell is requested to solicit applications from the students and to send in the best 2 project ideas in the specified format :
A presentation containing maximum 4 slides as follows -
I. Title of the project, College name, Team members’ names
II. Overview of the project model
III. Advantages and expected outcomes of the model
IV. Cost implications, development timeline and future scope in the relevant perspective
2. The Training and Placement Cell will send the shortlisted project abstracts in the aforementioned format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for sending us the shortlisted abstracts : 18th January, 2019
3. Each project team can have up to 4 members each. Each institute can send in a maximum of only two shortlisted projects.
4. The project ideas will be screened and the top 10 project ideas will be shortlisted by the third week of January 2019. These teams will then be participating in the finale event held at DICV (Chennai) on 4th March, 2019.
5. There will be an interim review of the project development in mid February 2019, via video conferencing, to be updated about the advancement of the project model/prototype.
6. For the top 10 teams who make it to the Finale at DICV, travel charges will be reimbursed. Accomodation will also be arranged for these 10 teams in Chennai. More information shall be provided on this way forward.
7. Awards and certificates policy :
1st prize :₹100000
2nd prize : ₹75000
3rd prize : ₹50000
All the 10 finalist teams shall be presented certificates of participation and mementos.
- 8. All the communication will take place between DICV and a representative of your Training & Placement cell and not directly with the students, until they are shortlisted.
- 9. A dedicated webpage will be set up on our website soon that shall be open to students to keep up with the updates, timeline, rules and guidelines regarding the entire event.
- 10. The best performers shall be offered an employment opportunity with Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, after being subjected to the selection process.