Expert Track: What’s IN it for you?
Are you an expert? Do you want to work on frequently changing projects and develop yourself through various challenges? Do you want to bring in your own ideas and work on products that will significantly contribute to society?
The Expert track offers an alternative entry from the standard line function and is your opportunity to transform future transportation!
We rely on the power of co-creation in globally connected pools of experts with diverse and creative backgrounds – flat hierarchies and agile workflows. In our new Expert track, you have the freedom to use your expertise and optimize your potential. You can make the most of your skills and work on future-driven topics. You will find an extensive world of resources, such as an international expert community and the latest and greatest training opportunities, to support you as you develop your own innovative ideas to shape the future of transportation.
- Boost your career in globally connected expert pools.
- Co-create in lean, agile and alternating project-groups/swarms.
- Solve challenges in the field of future technology, especially in the areas of data science and software development.
- Exchange know-how at global joint summits and conventions.
- Develop your expertise in cross-regional learning journeys.
- Work at attractive locations around the globe.
We are looking for experts who are passionate about their respective fields and are looking for a position in which they can fully live out their passion; team players who want to achieve great things and realize their own ideas to shape the future of commercial passenger and goods transport on a global scale.
Our requirements at a glance
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Sound expertise in your field, especially in the areas of data science and software development.
- An innovative mindset
- Ability to work in a global and international culture.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
The application process has ended. Please check the website regularly for the next round of the application.